2008/07/10

I Love New York


New York City is one of my best love cities in my life. I loved New York City for several reasons. I decided to go to learn English in Philadelphia because it is very convenient from Philadelphia to New York. New York City is the largest city in the United States, so there is much information. New York City also affects the influence of the media, entertainment, arts, fashion, and advertising. First of all, my major is visual and communication design, so I often need to update my database. New York City always changes everything faster when you walk on the street. I am able to learn new modern things and keep them into my brain.
Second, there are famous museums in New York City. For example, The Museum of Modern Art, The Guggenheim Museum, and Metropolitan Museum etc. I visited many kinds of museum that I can enjoy. The Museum of Modern Art’s also has great designer’s works, so everyone will feel interested in museum. Then there is famous and classical Broadway musical. We can go on Broadway shows in Times Square, and Broadway Shows are usually thought high quality performances. For instance, Opera, The Line King, Rent, Cat and Blue Man are classical in the world.

Third, the great shopping places is Fifth and Madison Avenues, so I can find new modern and fashionable reference. The displays of windows are updated time to time, so you never feel bored on Fifth and Madison Avenues. Then you also can walk to the SOHO district. Original SOHO is associated with the arts, but it become famous for shopping. Certainly you cannot miss the Statue of Liberty(My friend who is Jarge recommend that I should listen because I didn't in line early in the morning! ), Central Park, Empire State Building, Wall Street, and World Financial Center. There are also frequently heard can be repeated in detail of everybody.
However, the subway in New York City isn’t easy to be controlled; I still love New York City. The Big Apple is its nickname, so I really want to taste many times in my life. I hope I can discover unique and specially things in the New York City.

沒有留言: