
I want to talk about my life in Philadelphia the United States. I have been Philadelphia for four months, and I felt my time was so fast.
When I began in Philadelphia few days, I felt so nervous. I didn’t know how to use English to conversation and said complete sentences. I used to live in home stay and a little far way from Drexel campus. I need to prepare dinner for myself four days, but I didn’t know how to cook. I was unhappy, but I move in Drexel dormitory now. My English is getting better than before.(Maybe….I hope so!!) Soon I knew how to cook pasta, curry, and pancake. Ha ha ha …
Usually I go to gym three times a week. In the beginning, I was afraid of swimming through the deeply part of the poor, but I did it. I finally conquered the fear of the deep poor. I enjoy learning English and new interesting things in the United States.
1 則留言:
Me too
I luv US very much
張貼留言