2008/09/01


This is my first time go to Bogota, Colombia.
Actually, It was my first time feeling strong uncomfortable on the airplane.
When I was taking the airplane from Philadelphia to Miami, it everything was fine.
Then I took the airplane from Miami to Bogota. It was nothing too special.
When the airplane landed, I felt so uncomfortable in part of my body.
Then I throw away from my stomach. It was terrible feeling.
While the airplane landing on the road, and this momait I felt strong stomachache.
However, I felt so uncomfortable and gat off the airplane.

While I took a rest on the gate, the was so nice to ask my felling.
It was suddenly the security and nurse take care of me and ask my feeling.
They want to try to find a doctor, but I was getting better.
I was feeling the Colombian so hot heart and nice. It was really warm my heart.

I think that I well a great trip in Bogota!!

2 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

還好 不然就玩性盡失
看醫生也超麻煩

Yafe 提到...

真的!!!!!!!!!
不過隔天我照樣是女生的痛苦~ 痛了一整天!還得爬山~
(走上坡路,就跟爬山沒兩樣)
等到第三天我才恢復我以往的活力...