我喜歡.....Leonardo是我很久之前~高中的時候(並不想透露我年華已老去的年紀..),他演了一部跟妮可基曼的爛片
這部片就是........很多的兩個人走到警局前面各向前走十步,然後轉身,開槍~就有一個人掛掉.
整部片就是十幾個人重覆這樣的轉身,一人掛掉,到最後全掛掉的爛片...但是我發現了一個帥哥.就是李奧納多!!!.
後來他演羅密歐與茱莉葉,這種悲情劇碼,我更是愛看到不行.
因而非常喜歡羊毛衫合唱團的lovefool這首歌.
Lovefool
Dear I fear we're facing a problem
You love me no longer I know
And maybe there is nothing that I can do to make you do
Mama tells me I shouldn't bother
That I ought to stick to another man
A man that surely deserves me but I think you do
So I cry and I pray and I beg
Love me love me
Say that you love me
Fool me fool me
Go on and fool me
Love me love me
Pret that you love me
Leave me leave me
Just say that you need me
So I cry and I begged for you to
Love me love me
Say that you love me
Leave me leave me
Just say that you need me
I can't care about anything but you
Lately I have desperately pondered
Spent my nights awake and I wonder
What I could do have done in another way to make you stay
Reason will not lead to solution
I will up lost in confusion
I don't care if you really care as long as you don't go
1997年,他跟凱特溫斯雷演了比海角七號還要紅的鐵達尼號....成為了超級巨星,也成為了一堆女生所愛慕的對象之後.
我就忽然不願意承認我很喜歡他了(本人真的很不願意跟隨潮流,但我要說我很早之前就注意到他ㄌ...)
2008年的12月,美國要上映他和凱特溫斯雷的新電影......ㄚ~我應該還是會去看一下..
3 則留言:
天啊
這組合也太令人懷念了啦
我也想看
黑黑黑黑~這新電影的配樂也挺好聽的...
我剛上Youtube看到~Leo年輕時演戲~演的還真青澀ㄚ..
果真最近的電影有比較老練!
不過不是深入非洲...就是在伊拉克的臥底電影,最近辛苦他ㄌ!
好悲的新片喔...
張貼留言