2009/03/17

just do it~~

I fixed my online banking account~~~~~~~~~~ by myself.

Someday I typed wrong password to answer the stupid three question on online backing.
Then I could not enter to my account on website....
That's really so sad cause that I couldn't check my money.
What did I do?
First, I wrote a e-mail to the bank's service. They replied my letter quite quickly....
The letter was formal in its wording and also wanted me call back to the bank.
They didn't give me any information about my account...
I felt so dejected because I go back my country. The international phone call is a little bit expensive.
Second, I told Ian, who help me calling the back.... But, he doesn't YAFE, so He couldn't got any information about my account....(I was so stupid because I should know the same Taiwan...)

Ian asked the phone number. Actually, The email also told me must to call the same number....
I just knew only this way however I just din't do....

Finally, I called the banking by Skype.
I used my poor English and spoke so slowly. (you know~~The girl got the phone, and she spoke great English.)
The PNC service helped me to reseat my online banking, and I can got to check my account.
My money is still the same number after I type correct password on online banking...
That's really great~~~~~~~~~~If I want to know answer, I just do it~~

9 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

Yes,you can do it!

Yafe 提到...

ㄏ~~有些時候啦~

匿名 提到...

test

匿名 提到...

哇...真的可以留言了也

匿名 提到...

我是吳甜甜嚕

Yafe 提到...

哈~~~~~~~~
好~~吳小花~~~非常好~

n.j 提到...

哈哈.. you are now an american! independent woman!

Yafe 提到...

ha ha ha~~~yeah~~
.... most american women do everything by thyself...
They fight for everything, if it's something unfair. However Taiwan's women don't do the same thing by thyself, most women are dependent on man.
Me too...

At 提到...

謝謝小花同學喔~~
回台灣請你們吃飯!!