2009/05/27

古色古香Library

難得平常上班日,下午卻放自己假,去了一個一直粉想去的地方。
古色古香不輸MIT圖書館~不同Fu啦~
古色古香Library
正門口就非常有設計感,前方還有荷花還蓮花~池,ㄚ~就花池。左方還有小瀑布流水。整個景觀就是有fu又美。
綠建築
門邊邊旁的玻璃塗鴉也非常的可愛。我愛塗鴉風...
塗鴉玻璃。我愛塗鴉
來這邊就是要看書~~,外文翻譯書,倒不是很多。算是小巧可愛的圖書館。
挑了一本早就想看的..

"牧羊少年的奇幻之旅"是一個很啟發人心的書。
看似一本寓言故事,但實際上藉由一名少年及他身邊所發生的一些事。很淺,但卻寓意深遠。
"When I have been truly searching for my treasure, every day has been luminous, because I've known that every hour was a part of the dream that I would find it." (The Alchemist p132)

"What's the world's greatest lie?... It's this: that at a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what's happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate."

"I'm like everyone else - I see the world in terms of what I would like to see happen, not what actually does."
Notes: Santiago is talking about how we see something and think we understand what is happening, but we base it upon our desires rather than looking at it objectively.

"We are afraid of losing what we have, whether it's our life or our possessions and property. But this fear evaporates when we understand that our life stories and the history of the world were written by the same hand."

"When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."

.... he learned the most important part of the language that all the world spoke-the language that everyone on earth was capable of understanding in their heart. It was love. Something older than humanity, more ancient than the desert....

It was the pure Language of the World. It required no explanation, just as the universe needs none as it travels through endless time.

There is only that moment, and the incredible certainty that everything under the sun has been written by one hand only. It is the hand that evokes love, and creates a twin soul for every person in that world. Without such love, one's dreams would have no meaning.

It was the language of enthusiasm, of things accomplished with love and purpose, and as part of a search for something believed in and desired.
....intuition is really a sudden immersion of the soul into the universal current of life, where the histories of all people are connected, and we are able to know everything, because it's all written there.

reference material by
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Alchemist_%28book%29
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Alchemist_(novel)

4 則留言:

n.j 提到...

i love the alchemist. i read it when i first got to taiwan. in some ways, its actually why i'm still here....

Yafe 提到...

sooooooooo great, I also love this book, too.
love u stay in Taiwan.
I wanna play "wii" in your new home la.

At 提到...

where is it??? MIT?????

Yafe 提到...

Beitou, Taipei, Taiwan. :)