2010/11/15

just look at ur account...and..... full of sadness

It happened too sudden!
I was so shocked and cried caz we can't chat forever.

Lili told me about u, she said...
she saw u like 2 weeks ago, Lili and u went to a turkish restaurant to get dinner, and Lili said u would go this week to dinner in a Colombian restaurant. And now you is gone. Just like that.
she just cant believe it.
Last time she saw u, u told Lili and spoke to me, Yafe were going to Thailand....many things about me.
Lili want me know that. Each time she spoke with u, u told Lili something about me a lot.

Osman, u know. I didn't tell u about how much fun of my Thailand's trip. How was so beautiful about the Villas. How was so excited when I met Suthada. Suthada and me want to show off our pic on FB to you. u know. We chatted u many times when we met.

Now I can't tell u forever...so sad... I just look at ur account...and....full of sadness.

U will perpetuate in my heart...Osman.
May ur soul rest in peace.

沒有留言: