2008/07/16

Amazing fireworks in Philadelphia on July fourth


I am so lucky to see the amazing fireworks in Philadelphia on July fourth. First of all, I walked to Art of Museum, and I spent almost twenty minutes to walk.

Then, I found the band shell in front of Art of Museum, and there were a lot of people sitting or lying on the grassplot. My friends and I walked around the garden party, and we ate some food. In the evening, we watched the parade to celebrate the birthday of America. The parade moved so slowly, but they performed in front of us.

Soon three young and cute girls were singing to begin the concert, so let us feel full of power. When the concert didn’t finish yet, we moved to another place. Finally, we saw amazing fireworks beside the Kelly River. I had a good time to see a beautiful view.

2 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

Boston的也不錯看唷
改天有機會放V8版給你看

Yafe 提到...

要!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
一定要看和我們無緣的查理士河~~煙火!~~~~~~~ㄚ尚和我在那邊猶豫要去哪跨國慶!
最後懶惰考量,留在費城就好,~~~~~

我同學想要八月去波士頓吃龍蝦,聽說是龍蝦旺季?
不知道要不要在去一趟ㄚ~~~