On a Friday morning, while I was sitting on my first class, I felt a little stomachache. I wanted to go to bathroom, so I asked my teacher. However, the teacher felt that I was a little bit disobliging him on class. I was so sorry to him about that I needed to go to bathroom during in class. At around 12:00, we almost finished our class on Friday morning. It is easy to be free in Friday afternoon.
After about half an hour, my friends and I ate lunch in the Café shop, then; I wanted to borrow some DVDs from library. The student of the front desk told me that I could not borrow DVDs because I didn't turn a DVD back on time. By the time, I can't believe it. I didn't know the rules of borrowing DVD. I heard that as soon as I was so sad.
In the afternoon, I went to shop alone in Trader Joe's that a small shopping more. I didn’t buy too many daily foods, but I needed to carry heavy milk by myself. I almost walked for eight blocks until I get home. After that, I went back my home, and I turned on my computer. My computer is pretty good, so it can be able to use anytime. Suddenly, I could not access my first page on my computer, so I felt so downcast. I tried many times, but it is not work. When I want to give up, I thought the computer center in Penn Bookstore. Then I went to computer center. While I experienced my Macbook Pro problems to American salespeople, another salespeople who come from Taiwan helped to me. Then he ran the diagnostics in the restore CD, and he was not able to fix my issue. Also, he wanted me to call Apple and have them help me recover my data.
However, I tried to fix by myself, I didn't understand the computer system until I went to bed.
These days, I did homework at library after finished the English class. Even I asked my computer engineer and called back to Taiwan, but it still the same problems. I really felt blueness. Finally, my boyfriend finds so much information and fixed my computer issue, so I am comeback my energy and lively.

上星期四,因為我莫名笨的原因,在我賴以為生的MacBook Pro更新資料當中,我居然貪睡,就直接關機。
星期五在發生一連串不幸運之後,回到家,準備打開我可愛的Silver~~~,結果就一連串的問我密碼,我輸入對的ㄚ!輸入錯的會有視窗顫動的反應,但是我輸入對的ㄚ,所以~~~~是表示OS被我搞壞了。
我就開始瘋狂的陷入,無奈、沮喪當中,星期五的下午就如行屍走路般的渡過,朋友去逛king of prussia mall看他美好的I Phone第二代,也不可能叫他飛奔來幫我修,我只好無奈的,沮喪的拿著我的Pro去Penn Book store 有Computer Center.用著我破英文解釋了我的電腦不能進入過程,然而我的可愛的MacBook Pro,外國人第一次看到我的中文鍵盤,還一直摸我的鍵盤,說一點都沒看過還多碰了幾下,就中文印上去嘛~ 有啥了不起,修好再說啦!後來有一個台灣人在那打工,因為在美國出生,但是爸爸在台基電工作,自願幫我忙,說願意幫我檢測,雖然他們那裡只賣電腦不修,但需要我原始光碟,我~就只帶一台電腦+充電器和我可愛的滑鼠,誰會帶Reinstall Disk我只好拜託他幫忙,他也願意隔天也就是星期六幫我檢修,我就開始小期待的渡過我星期五。
星期六,我一早就拿著我的電腦,去給他,結果~~~~~~~~~他居然下午一點才上班,所以我下午又跑了一趟,還好我現在搬到宿舍,這麼近,不然我真的會想~OOXX拿著刀,一點多先打電話確認他在之後,帶著我可愛的MacBook Pro,給他檢修,很開心的在Penn Book Store 看雜誌渡過了一個小時,去找他,很好,他突然不見,然後外國人就說,我們不能修,請把妳的電腦帶回去吧,我又開始沮喪,無奈,只好去圖書館寫功課,這時候ㄚ尚的功能就是一直幫我想辦法解決,可是我知道他的強項是PC,所以我還是無奈的隨便寫寫功課,在圖書館鬼混倒晚上,無奈的渡過我的星期六。
星期天,無奈的起床,無奈的到圖書館寫功課,無奈的把電腦拿去給Sean修,無奈的試了又試還是出現一樣的狀況。最後一斯希望就是明天拿到Drexel的電腦中心,他們有幫人修筆電,呼!又燃起一線希望,但在這同時我打回台灣找我們李奧MAC的好朋友Jay,當然是透過我可愛的妹妹的幫忙啦!問他先把我資料烤出來的事情,
星期一下午,先拿去Drexel的帥哥修電腦室,真的很帥,但是也不會修,沒看過我的問題,在聽完我用英文講完我電腦的問題之後,跟我講只要拿去king of prussia mall的Apple store就可以修好,這我也知道ㄚ~~~~~不過我還不覺得會修好勒,搞不好把我資料殺掉,再重灌,這樣也算修好吧~~~~
回到家不管呼!先自己試,買線連到我室友Brittany 跟我一模一樣的電腦,馬上就看到我久違的~~~~~美好的HD,先把我的資料考出來,天ㄚ居然顯示要十一小時,只好放著讓它慢慢烤~~~~~我們的MacBook Pro都會很熱,所以我看到她放了兩個磚塊大的冰塊在外接硬碟上,一個手掌大的小冰塊,全都用保鮮膜包好,放在電腦上,超扯的啦~~~居然有人這樣冷卻電腦,虧她想的出來~~~~
(在這期間我試著要跟那個爸爸在台機電上班的傢伙,打了三次電話,講了兩次傳了一次簡訊,寫了三封信,我要跟你界OS光碟啦,為啥要一直裝傻!雖然我跟你素味平生,一下講在上班,一下講下班連絡,不借就不借嘛!)
星期二,我把我的電腦的資料全備份好,就等著Sean來幫我ReInstall,
順便去借那個辣妹Vanessa的老公Lu的小白MacBook,結果試了試,我雖然耽誤了ㄚSean五天都沒唸書,但是他應該也看了很多篇關於修復MAC的英文文章吧,總之~~~~~~他居然神奇的用了Lu的小白MacBook(你的小白立了大功,叫ㄚ尚天天跟你打籃球,當是回報你啦~)修復了我的大MacBook Pro,天ㄚ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!太強了!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
居然可以幫我修好我的MacBook Pro...呼!所以我現在才可以打這篇文章!
放一下我現在很喜歡的歌手 Daniel Powter - Bad Day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7g6LenMQ5E
2 則留言:
沒想到阿尚這麼神奇
我要請他幫我灌翻譯機到我的touch裡
莊小筆那個沒用的傢伙
喔喔喔喔喔~~~~~~妳家的超哥,專長才強勒!他可是建築設計界的奇才ㄟ!同時考上哈佛跟MIT(我是到Boston才知道,妳也太低調了吧~~~)
裝翻譯機在i touch這種小事就讓尚弄吧~!
(我真的懷疑他是來美國體驗Apple生活的,他自己買了1台 i Pod touch,2台i Phone,還幫我修好蘋果電腦~現在又在圖書館霸佔我的Pro剛剛才回去,現在才輪的到我用~)
最扯的是我同學Vanessa還沒回台灣之前,他們每天中午休息一有空兩個人就在討論又裝了什麼新軟體在i touch上,我同學Vanessa也很扯,她的i Phone可以彈鋼琴用~超強吧!這樣以後也不用買鋼琴給女兒了! 就直接買三台i Phone
張貼留言