2008/07/15

The Plot of Movie “HANCOCK”


Hancock is a unique style superhero film for several reasons. First of all, the world has the hero, Superman, but another man is a superhero too, Hancock. Soon you see the start. Will Smith who plays Hancock is dirty and messy, sprawled on the street, and he looks alone and very much human.

Second, Hancock, who has amazing powers, can fly, and has enough agility to save people's lives. He doesn't know that he makes trouble sometimes, and everybody starts to dislike him. One day, Hancock met the public-relation spokesperson. The publicist manager was changing Hancock's image, so people were starting to love him.

Third, Hancock became a real superhero in the United States. Actually, when I think about this movie, I feel so kinky about the superhero. Also, the superman or hero always let people feel so terrific, but they feel so terrible to Hancock before. For these reason, I recommend you watch this movie. "HANCOCK" is an unusual superhero, so you will see different style of movies about heroes.

沒有留言: